PICHA: HIZI HAPA NYWELE ZA SEHEMU ZA SIRI ALIZOTUMIWA TRUMP



Katika hali ya kustaajabisha mwanamke mmoja wa Florida amemtumia Donald Trump nywele za siri ikiwa ni muitikio wa barua aliyopokea ikimuomba kuchangia kampeni za Trump.
===========================

A mother-of-two, who was disgusted by Donald Trump's lewd hot mic comments about women, sent the Republican presidential nominee a piece of her mind - and pubic hair.

Photographer Emily Robinson, 38, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, received a mailer from Trump's campaign requesting donations on Saturday.

After her husband handed her the the Republican nominee's request for funds, Robinson said she had an idea.

Playing off Trump's remarks about 'grabbing women by the p****', she clipped of a clump of her own pubic hair and taped it to a note.

'Dear Mr Trump, I’m not able to mail you my actual p****, so I’ve included the next best thing. Cheers, Emily,' she wrote above the ball of hair.

The mother of two then put the letter back into a pre-addressed envelope and sent it off.

'Donald Trump is a disgusting pig of a person and represents everything that females hate about existing in life as a woman.

'I felt better after I mailed the letter. I felt relieved,' Robinson told Us Weekly.

Robinson posted her pubic protest to Facebook with the caption, 'Yes I did. #protest'.

The post has since been shared more than 500 times and liked more than 2,600 times.

Responses have been overwhelmingly positive to Robinson's post.

'I hope this goes viral. I have looked at it and laughed so many times,' one person wrote.

Another said: 'This wins the Internet today!'

And if anyone isn't a fan of Robinson's work, she said they may need to reassess their priorities.

'If sexual assault doesn’t offend them but they think my pubes are disgusting, then they really need to rethink what is gross in this world,' she told Us Weekly. 

Chapisha Maoni

0 Maoni